Thursday 28 October 2010

My First Documentary!

For my first assignment on return to university my team and I were required to make a three minute long documentary in just one week! After speaking to a fellow journalist, who is also a passionate feminist, we decided to make our documentary about pole dancing - a controversial activity which is said to be amazing for fitness, but still frowned upon by many.

Personally, I think that if a woman is confident enough to take part in such a revealing and sexy activity, then why not?! - as long as it is for the right reasons. Women should embrace sex and sex appeal in the way that they want to, without feeling pressured by men or the media, because surely that is how women will feel most empowered.

So here it is, for you to make up your own mind...

No comments:

Post a Comment